Lightwind L3 Oem.1
The L Series of vacuum spectroscopy systems incorporate a plasma source which ionizes gas to give off light, and a spectrometer. Because this series includes an ionization source this is ideal for chemical processes where there is no light. In addition, the plasma sources are designed for continuous operation in harsh chemical environments making them ideal for process characterization, monitoring, endpoint. This series is also very useful for process troubleshooting, chamber matching, chamber clean characterization on CVD systems, etch endpoint, cleaning processes, deposition...including ALD . The L3 has over 500,000 hours in ALD manufacturing. The Lightwind L3 Oem.1 is designed as an embeddable system, with the tool directly controlling ICP power, and spectral acquisition.
- ICP (inductively coupled plasma source) Internal surface are not affected by long term exposure to halogens
- RF supply no panel, designed for remote operation 13. 56 mhz 100 watts
- Cabling (RF, Fiber Optic)
- Spectrometer Range is specified by process type.
- Range 1 200 to 650
- Range 2 350 to 1100
- 1.3 nm resolution
- 1024 pixels
- Optional: other application specific spectrometers are available