- Chemical and Material Analysis
- Raman Systems
- Raman Portable
- Analyze IQ RealTime: Chemometric Process Monitoring & Integrated Solutions
Analyze IQ RealTime: Chemometric Process Monitoring & Integrated Solutions
Analyze IQ RealTime allows analyses to be performed fully automatically, enabling operators who are not analysts to make red-light/green-light decisions on spectroscopic data in real time.
Analyze IQ RealTime allows you to package and deploy expert knowledge, since chemometric models from Analyze IQ Lab that have been constructed and validated by expert analysts can be deployed in fielded applications, where they can be applied automatically, or by end-users without chemometric training, for automatic processing in real time.
Analyze IQ RealTime is ideal for:
- Real-time process monitoring
- Portable & in-field instrumentation
- Specialist applications
- Materials validation & anti-counterfeiting
- Routine analyses by non-chemometricians
- Applications in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, law enforcement,and petroleum industries
Analyze IQ RealTime: What it Does
Analyze IQ RealTime enables chemometric models from Analyze IQ Lab to be integrated in third party products, for fully automatic, fast, and accurate quantitative and qualitative chemometric predictive modeling.
It works with models built using Analyze IQ Lab, the world’s most advanced chemometric analysis software package. It is part of the Analyze IQ software suite, which has been developed to address the need for accurate analysis of spectroscopy data.
Analyze IQ RealTime enables chemometric models from Analyze IQ Lab to be integrated in third party products, for fully automatic, fast, and accurate quantitative and qualitative chemometric predictive modeling. It is ideal for: real-time process monitoring; portable & in-field instrumentation; specialist applications; materials validation & anti-counterfeiting; and routine work by non-chemometricians.
It is used in applications such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, law enforcement, and petroleum industries.
Package & Deploy Expert Knowledge
Analyze IQ RealTime's unique advantage is that it allows you to package and deploy expert knowledge, since chemometric models that have been expertly constructed and validated by analysts can be deployed in fielded applications, where they can be applied automatically or by end-users without chemometric training.
Because it is based on Analyze IQ Lab's industry-leading chemometrics, Analyze IQ RealTimeprovides rapid and accurate chemometric analyses, and it scales well to handle complex combinations of materials and tests. It enables third-party solutions to perform fully automatic analyses, without any intervention by the end user: no review of results, no spectral subtraction, just a rapid response.
Error-Free Transfer of Models
Analyze IQ RealTime uses models that are built with Analyze IQ Lab, in the form of a binary software code; this eliminates risk of errors in transfer or transcription of model information. The models embed preprocessing details within them, so spectra to be analyzed are automatically preprocessed correctly.
Analyze IQ RealTime has the same Model Manager feature as Analyze IQ Lab, allowing you to backup, restore and deploy models conveniently and without any risk of errors.
Scalable from Embedded Devices to the Cloud
Analyze IQ RealTime is a scalable solution:
- Portable Edition: runs on embeded computers
- Desktop Edition: runs on the same computer as client software and inter-operates with handheld devices
- Our Cloud Edition responds to analysis requests from multiple client computers, and can be distributed across multiple computers to cope with intensive analysis demands.
The Real Time Development kit includes:
RealTime Software Development Kit with Support
- includes documentation, sample models, sample code (in Java), sample spectra, technical support during integration, and 2 development/testing licenses