- Chemical and Material Analysis
- Raman Systems
- Raman Portable
- Analyze IQ Spectra Manager
Analyze IQ Spectra Manager
Analyze IQ Spectra Manager allows you to store and organize valuable chemical spectra and associated information, and has a modern, easy-to-use interface.
Your spectra are valuable assets: Spectra Manager makes it easy for you to store and organize the spectra and related meta-data. It’s an ideal alternative to the high cost and effort if implementing a LIMS, or the all-too-common approach of keeping spectra in spreadsheets or folders, where associated information and context are lost.
Spectra Manager's features include:
- Allows you to store CAS registry numbers and QA details.
- Retrieve and list spectra by IUPAC and common names.
- For mixtures, all the relevant data can be included, so that you can track mixtures that use the same materials by lot numbers.
- Integrates seamlessly with Analyze IQ Lab, so that you can easily select appropriate spectra from which to build Analyze IQ models.