T200- and T300-Series Transmission Dip Probes General Purpose Probes for the Lab and Other Environments
The T300- and T200-Series transmission dip probes couple to our spectrometers and light sources to conveniently measure absorbance and transmission in solutions. These stainless steel probes are especially useful for embedding into process streams for real-time sample monitoring.
- Light is directed via one fiber through the open path, then is reflected by a mirror and redirected back to a receive fiber that returns the light to the spectrometer
- Sample is free to flow through the tip
- Vary the pathlength of your tip for solutions of different concentration (2, 5, and 10 mm tips available)
- Probe fits into a standard 1/4″ Swagelok fitting for installation into a pipe or reactor
- These probes measure both transmitted and backscattered light from the sample, so internal reflections may limit the dynamic range of the measurement