- Spectrometers, Detectors, Fiber Optic Cables,and Accessories
- Fiber Optic Cables and Probes
- Transmission and Reflectance Probes
- Reflectance Probes
- Integrated Diffuse Reflectance Probe
Integrated Diffuse Reflectance Probe
The TC-DR-Probe is a 45° diffuse reflectance probe with integrated tungsten halogen light source for simple yet elegant reflectance measurements. By fixing the probe’s collection optics in place relative to the light source, the DR-Probe design ensures that diffuse light is collected and that the measurement geometry is constant. This increases the reliability and consistency of the results.
The DR-Probe (item code TC-DR-PROBE) is ruggedly constructed and has an integrated 10,000-hour bulb, making it well suited for use outside of the lab. The DR-Probe includes a 40 mm standoff accessory, making it easier to maintain consistent focal length between the probe and the sample. In addition, we include a Spectralon reflectance standard for referencing and a block accessory for dark measurements. Add a DynaCup rotating sample stage for inhomogeneous and irregularly shaped samples, bringing the power of dynamic sampling to your measurement.
DynaCup Rotating Sample Stage
The DynaCup is particularly important for measuring reflectance of non-homogeneous samples such as grain, where irregular grain shapes cause signal to vary and the distribution of key sample parameters (e.g., moisture, protein and starch) will vary within the individual grain. The power of dynamic sampling can eliminate variation in the measurement, helping measurements be more accurate.
- Dynamic sampling – ideal for diffuse reflectance of non-homogeneous samples such as grains
- Easy to operate – onboard control buttons for on/off and direction of rotation
- Rugged – designed for industrial environments
- Reliable – 110/240 V AC power with internal line filters to provide protection against power surges
- Software – USB connection for external software control