- Light Sources
- HL-2000 Family Tungsten Halogen Light Sources for the Vis-NIR
HL-2000 Family Tungsten Halogen Light Sources for the Vis-NIR
The HL-2000 family of visible and near-infrared light sources offers diverse models and performance characteristics to match your measurements. From high-power to long lifetime, the HL-2000 family provides flexibility for your lab for measurements between 360-2400 nm.
All HL-2000 models feature an integrated fan to keep the light sources cool and stable. A universal power supply makes setup quick and easy.
The additional features of the –FHSA model include an adjustable focusing of the SMA 905 connector to maximize light coupling into the fiber and a built-in filter holder that accepts optical filters up to 25.4 mm round to 50.8 mm square and up to 3 mm thick. Additionally, the DB-15 connector allows you to control the intensity from 0-100%, as well as to control the shutter via TTL.
For more power, the –HP model features a high-power lamp delivering 20 W of power.
The –LL model uses a unique long lifetime lamp that extends operation to 10,000 hours.
A rack mounted version that includes RS-232 control of the lamp intensity is also available (HL-2000-HP-RS232).
- Maximize light throughput with the adjustable focus and alignment of the SMA 905 connector
- Optional configurations offer high power or long lamp lifetime
- Optional rack-mounted configuration with RS-232 control of intensity, lamp power, and shutter
Included with the Product:
- 12/24 VDC 1.2 A universal power supply (including adapters for U.S., EU countries, UK and Australia)
- Allen wrench
- Serial cable (FHSA and HP-232R versions only)
- HL-2000-HP-232 test software (HP-232R version only)