HypoTube Oxygen Sensor Probe
These probes are ideal for penetrating septa in packaging, vials, and other vessels when used with our convenient puncturing accessory. Suitable for use in solutions and headspace, they make in-situ measurements easy.
- Mates to system using a BIFBORO-300-2 fiber assembly and 21-02 splice bushing
- Comes with an HPT-PNA puncture accessory to penetrate septa or packaging
- Available for all sensor formulations
- Excludes ambient light and cross-fluorescence
- Eliminates interference from sample color and turbidity
- Protects the sensor from biofouling interference and chemical degradation
- Increases response time; use only to mitigate interfering factors described above
- The overcoat applied to our FOSPOR chemistry has been USP Class VI certified.