- Spectrometers, Detectors, Fiber Optic Cables,and Accessories
- Ultraviolet to Visible Spectrometers
- USB 2000+ Series Spectrometer Vis to NIR
USB 2000+ Series Spectrometer Vis to NIR
- Modular – covers the 200-1100 nm range and connects to light sources, cuvettes and other accessories
- Convenient – ideal for embedding into OEM devices
- Portable – fiber optic based spectrometer you can bring to the sample
- Compatible – triggering functions synchronize the spectrometer to other devices
USB2000+ (Custom) spectrometer is a versatile, general-purpose UV-Vis-NIR spectrometer for absorption, transmission, reflectance, emission, color and other applications. This popular spectrometer can be custom-configured for maximum flexibility. Choose from a wide range of optical bench options and sampling accessories to build your system.
USB2000+ spectrometers have a small footprint and take the measurement to the sample. As spectrometers have become smaller, faster and more powerful, applications once considered impractical outside of the laboratory are now feasible. USB spectrometers connect via freespace optics or via fiber to light sources and sampling accessories to measure liquids, solids and other samples. Thanks to fiber optics, spectrometers can be installed directly into process lines for measuring quality characteristics, transported into the field for evaluating crop growth or deployed in surface waters for monitoring environmental parameters.
Contact us for custom ranges (grating choices)