- Spectrometers, Detectors, Fiber Optic Cables,and Accessories
- Fiber Optic Cables and Probes
- Premium Grade Fibers: Patch and Bifurcated
- Premium Grade Bifurcated Cables
- Bifurcated Cables Visible to NIR (400- 2100 nm) Premium Grade
Bifurcated Cables Visible to NIR (400- 2100 nm) Premium Grade
488 601 $488.00 - $601.00
Our premium-grade bifurcated fiber assemblies are durable, high-quality patch cords that consistently deliver uniform results with minimal signal variance. Bifurcated fibers are good for efficiently routing equal amounts of light from a source to two different locations, and from a single sample to two spectrometers configured for different wavelength ranges (UV/VIS and VIS/NIR).
All standard cable lengths or 2 meters.
- Y-shaped assemblies with two fibers of the same diameter side-by-side in the common end, which then diverge into two separate legs.
- The fibers in the assembly may be UV-VIS, VIS-NIR or one of each (a “mixed” bifurcated assembly).
- Standard assembly jacketing: Silicone-coated steel monocoil with a Nomex braid for superior strain relief and protection
- BX assembly jacketing: stainless steel BX (same price as standard cable; specify when ordering)
- Precision SMA 905 with extra-long knurled ferrules for easy manipulation
- Great for field and industrial use, or other rough handling environments
- Superior quality and handling for aesthetically demanding applications like medical labs