- Spectrometers, Detectors, Fiber Optic Cables,and Accessories
- Fiber Optic Cables and Probes
- Lab Grade Fibers: Patch and Bifurcated
- Lab Grade Bifurcated Cables
- Lab Grade Bifurcated Cables Visible to NIR 400 to 2100 nm.
Lab Grade Bifurcated Cables Visible to NIR 400 to 2100 nm.
408 538 $408.00 - $538.00
Our laboratory-grade bifurcated fiber assemblies offer high quality at an affordable price, and connect easily to Ocean Optics spectrometers, light sources and sampling accessories. Bifurcated fibers are good for efficiently routing equal amounts of light from a source to two different locations, and from a single sample to two spectrometers configured for different wavelength ranges (UV/VIS and VIS/NIR). Standard bifurcated cable lengths are 2 meters.
- Y-shaped assemblies with two fibers of the same diameter side-by-side in the common end, which then diverge into two separate legs.
- The fibers in the assembly may be UV-VIS, VIS-NIR or one of each (a “mixed” bifurcated assembly).
- PVDF zip tube jacket
- Standard hex-nut SMA connectors
- Can improve coupling efficiency when using a spectrometer with a tall detector, such as the QE Pro, Maya, NIRQuest, or Ventana.