Patch Cords UV to NIR (180 to 800 nm) solarization resistant
Premium-grade optical fiber assemblies are durable, high-quality patch cords that consistently deliver uniform results with minimal signal variance. Premium-grade patch cords act as both illumination and read fibers and connect easily to light sources and sampling accessories with SMA connectors. Other end connectors are available.
- Standard assembly jacketing: Silicone-coated steel monocoil with a Nomex braid for superior strain relief and protection
- -BX assembly jacketing: stainless steel BX optional
- Precision SMA 905 with extra-long knurled ferrules for easy manipulation
- Great for field and industrial use, or other rough handling environments
- Superior quality and handling for aesthetically demanding applications like medical labs